Still need to finish your holiday shopping? If you’ve got an aspiring top chef or foodie in the family, then you’ll love these unique gift ideas!
- Locally made gift basket. Look for products from your home state or the recipient’s favorite locale. Fill the basket with items like honey, hot sauce, jams and oils.
- Pizza garden kit. Buy a ready-made kit or create your own with tomato, basil and oregano seed packets, plus some cute pots and potting soil. You can even include a pizza stone or herb keeper.
- Spiralizer. Whether you choose the handheld or full-sized version, these handy gadgets turn veggies – like sweet potato and zucchini – into fun noodles for pasta or salad.
- Personalized wooden cutting board. It’s way more fun to chop and dice on a board with your name or favorite quote on it.
- Cooking class. Check out your local community college, culinary school or kitchen supply stores for upcoming classes.
- “Brew your own kombucha” kit. Either buy a premade kit, or get them a SCOBY with some swing-top bottles, tea and a copy of a recipe.
Tap into your inner chef and find healthy recipes on our Pinterest page.